Fall is full of such great food, smells and vegetables and this recipe combines the best of it all!
1 small acorn squash
2 medium sweet apples
1) Cut acorn squash in half, scoop out seeds
2) Place halves face down in a pan and cover with an inch of water
3) Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes ten add peeled and cored apples cut in half for another 30 minutes
4) Once the shell puckers and acorn squash is soft - let cool down, scoop the squash out of the shell into food processor, and add apple halves
5) Puree until desired consistency is reached - can add water if needed.
Make approximately 12 pouches
Added to cart